- The OCULUS Pachycam is the first compact and portable non-contact pachymeter with built-in keratometer.
- The pachymetry is based on Scheimpflug images of a horizontal 4mm cut and provides immediate indication of the central and thinnest corneal thickness.
- The integrated keratometer measured the central K-value as well as the K-values in the central 30°.
- The Pachycam is available as a stand alone unit and alternatively adaptable to the standard focusing rod hole of most slit-lamps.
- The OCULUS Pachycam can automatically correct the IOP in accordance to various correction tables to obtain the “real” IOP.
- The Windows® compatible software allows an easy archiving of the patient data as well as the integration into the local network.
- The advantage besides the combination of pachymetry and keratometry and IOP-correction is the high repeatability based on the intuitive alignment and the automatic release.
|Camera:||Custom designed CCD-Camera|
|Light source:||blue LED’s (475 nm UV-free)|
|Dimensions H x D x W:||(11.35 x 5.53 x 4.31) inches
(288 x 140 x 110) mm
|Weight:||app. 2 lbs (1 kg)|