• Hydrates over a period of 10 minutes
• Requires no special storage
• Easily removed via irrigation of the tear duct
• Biocompatible, no foreign body sensation
• Conveniently pre-loaded on a user-friendly inserter
• 0.3mm, one size fits all
• Form Fit is truly a one size plug solution. Once inserted into the canaliculus, Form Fit hydrates over a 10 minute period. As it hydrates, Form Fit increases in size until it completely fills the vertical canalicular cavity.
How it works
Form Fit is made of a hydrogel material that expands into a soft, pliable, gelatinous material when it contacts tear film. It takes approximately 10 minutes for the plug to become completely hydrated. Form Fit securely conforms to the punctal cavity so there is no need for a cap or anchor system on the end of the plug. This greatly increases patient comfort and decreases foreign body sensation. Form Fit does not begin to swell until it makes contact with tear film reducing the potential for product waste. Form Fit is made from a hydrogel material that is safe and biocompatible.
SKU 6303, 6303-T
Plug Size 0.3mm